Thursday, March 31, 2005

Spring is here

Alright! Spring has officially arrived! Yippee!!!!!

It was nearly 80 degrees here in my little town yesterday. All the trees are blooming and I have dusted the pollen off my Shadow and taken her for a spin. Even road about 15 miles back from a class on Tuesday night at 9:00 and it wasn't too cold. I am very excited about Spring. Gotta start playing golf again next week when the time changes. It will be light long enough to get in 9 holes after work! Got a couple of motorcycle trips planned this spring as well. A fishing trip too! Yep, Spring is a great time of year in the Carolinas.

Well I finally figured out why I wake up at 4:30AM every morning. There is a scientific study that says it is a genetic thing. Hmmmm, not so sure about that but it is worth reading I suppose. Here is the link.

Mel Gibson weighs in on the Terri Shiavo story. I must agree with him on this. Link to story.

For those with money in the market we finally got some good news yesterday. Whew the past couple of weeks have been brutal. Check out the story.

By the way I keep hearing some people of the liberal persuasion saying the economy sucks. Here is a story that seems to contradict that mindset.

Hmmm, the world's tallest skyscraper in the Middle East. What is it that makes me think this is NOT a good idea. I just can't pin point it.

OK gotta run!

Write on!

No comments: