Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Absent for awhile

Greetings friends

I have been away for a while taking a long break from blogging and emails. I have gotten back into the emailing somewhat but this is the first time I have even looked at my blog in months. I almost forgot the password.

Life has been good although very hot. Been in the upper 90's here in NC for the past week or so with very little rain. My delivery business seemed to slow a bit as the weather became hotter so for this I am grateful. The less I am out in the heat the better.

Much has happened around the world since I have been away. Of course Israel is bombing Lebanon, has been for a couple of weeks trying to destroy the terrorists of Hezbollah. I am all for it. We need to remove this cancer from the world. We on the other hand need to get tougher with some of our adversaries in Iraq and Afghanistan along with taking out Syria and Iran. When we decided to really fight a war let me know. This lame attempt at fighting a PC war is dangerous. You must be willing to kill civilians when the enemy hides among them. Plain and simple.

Crime here in Charlotte is out of control. The majority of it is committed by young blacks. The liberals have given us this problem by creating a culture of people with no responsibility to themselves or society. Now they just exasperate the problem by calling them victims of a failed home life and they do not want to hold them accountable when the rob, rape and murder. Liberal politics are DANGEROUS! We must turn this around if we want out cities back from these thugs. We have to make these parents accountable for the actions of their teenagers. We must also punish these thugs when they commit crimes.

I am tired of this PC culture we live in. It is time for people to talk straight about black crime. Don't get me wrong I know whites commit crime too and they also should be punished but when you have 12% of the population committing 80% of the crime it is time to crack down on that 12%.... Seems like common sense to me.

I also look to my Lord in heaven to guide us all through this. We must pray for those who we know are bad and hope that they will change. If they had the Lord in their lives and their hearts they would change but it is not part of the culture they currently live in. I would like to see more of the older blacks step up and try to solve the problems with their young people. Take responsibility for their own. There is hope but it starts with recognizing the problems and taking responsibility for them. Then roll up your sleeves and start fixing them. Too many people want to blame it all on someone else.

Oh well, I will step down from my soap box. If you disagree with me let me know. I will gladly debate this issue with you.

Have a blessed day!

No comments: