Monday, August 25, 2014

30 days in the Hole!

Yes, 30 days!

I have reached the end of the initial challenge, of what has now become a quest!  The end game here is to see how fit I can get!  It has been tough, many days I have not wanted to work out but pushed myself to do it anyway.  I have only missed the full 2 set routine once and that was the Sunday after my 35th HS reunion. Had a late night and had to leave for Church at 7:00 AM.  I did an abbreviated workout that morning but I did 2 sets of 4 exercises to keep the streak alive...



OK, the title of the blog today was a song from the 70's, although the lyrics of the song really don't really fit the subject matter the title kinda does and that leads me to another subject:

Do you listen to music when you work out?  I like to and I have a wide variety so I listen to different stuff each day.  Today it was Fleetwood Mac, Rumors.

I hope some of you will join me as time goes by on this journey.  I have challenged a few folks to do so but none of them seem to want to jump on board.  If you reconsider try and give me at least 30 days.  If I can go a year you should be able to do a month...



Peace






JD

No comments: